10.09.2009

bats.














So I decorated my dorm's front room...
with a whole heck of a lot of bats. That I cut out. Individually.
And other stuff.
But mostly bats.
On another note, I got accepted into the International Student Volunteers (ISV) to go to New Zealand (most likely) for a service project. Excited excited excited excited excited. Except I just worry about money. I need to find a way to get enough money for the trip, hopefully I can find some sponsors to help me. If anyone knows of a company that will sponsor for a service trip... let me know.
But yeah. I'm stoked. Because New Zealand is awesomely delicious.











This is a picture I took of the giant map they have in the Institute building. Every time before Institute, I just look at the map and find cool new cities, rivers, and what not. It makes me want a giant map. It also makes me want to travel more.

No comments: