2.23.2010

Home Sweet Home

This is my absolutely most favoritest place at school.


"The Spectrum has gained a reputation as one of the nation's toughest venues for visiting men's basketball teams.

A frenzied student section and loyal fan base from the Cache Valley region create a level of noise that is widely credited in the team's incredible home court advantage. At the end of the 2008-09 season, Utah State held the second-longest home winning streak in the NCAA, having won 34 straight home games.

Large crowds are another characteristic of the arena, as the Aggies have averaged better than 7,000 fans per game in 35 of their 39 seasons in the Smith Spectrum, and have averaged better than 8,500 fans per game over the past two seasons."

I love going to basketball games, it's like I'm right at home.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

You crack me up! :) I love loyal fans!