10.22.2011

hear, hear

Hello.
He-HELLO?!

Guess what? I'm pretty sure I lost a lot of hearing in my left ear. I have no idea why, because I'm such a grandma when it comes to volume. I don't listen to music loudly in my car, and I hardly ever use headphones. I also wasn't near a jet engine recently, either.
How annoying.
But I'm not kidding-- I seem to have lost a significant portion of hearing in my left ear, and I feel super unbalanced. I hope it goes away, but then again, it's been like this for three days now.

I do not approve.

3 comments:

Jessica Grosland said...

Oh dear. I'm sorry Sarah. I hope it gets better.

...but if it doesn't you need to start making George Weasley jokes about only having one ear.

Taylor said...

I've had this before. Mine was just a mild ear infection. It didn't hurt at all--so I barely noticed--but my hearing was significantly diminished. If it stays for longer than a week then you can get it checked out. If you have any antibiotic ear drops laying around you could try those! :) Get feeling better friend!

Sarah Jane said...

Thanks for the advice Taylor, I hope it's just an ear infection.
But if it isn't, I wouldn't the mind George Weasley jokes.