6.21.2012

Just another manic Wednesday.

Today was not exactly the best day. I got a haircut that went... differently from what I planned and I'm still unsure of what to do with it. For now I'll just wear it in a ponytail. But I sat out in the sun (because my mom won't let us cut hair inside) for an hour and a half and didn't eat anything until 2:00. At that point I couldn't get lunch with my brother as planned and instead ate a bowl of Cheerios for "breakfast" while making my lunch to take to work. Luckily work was the highlight of my day. I won Skittles from a drawing. And I got my Dark Knight Rises tickets. After work we and saw Hugo at the park, but we all were forced to cram and share blankets. My neck went crazy from us trying to smoosh together and see the screen. Oh, and I bought the cats a litter box and cat treats. They latched on to my fingers and wouldn't stop clawing my legs for more treats. I ran inside and hid.

No comments: