7.27.2009

18

It's been a fun ride these past 18 years...


















I had an excellent birthday today. It was the first time my birthday was on a Sunday in... well, who knows when. My family (mostly my mom, I believe) threw me a surprise birthday dinner, and it was super awesome to see most of my friends there, eating away at delicious pasta. It was fun and relaxing, even though the happy birthday song sounded more like a death chant...

Naturally a birthday makes one contemplate their life...
and I did. a little.
I've just been thinking about college and moving out and everything that comes with adulthood. I went to a friend's wedding reception on Saturday, and it was so crazy to see someone who was in my P.E. class and Young Women's get married... it kinda gives me chills thinking about it, really. Because I don't really want to get married anytime soon, i'd rather just have fun in college. I keep thinking of what the "real world" entails, and what responsibilities come with fending for yourself. Hopefully I'll survive.
For now, I'll sit back and enjoy the rest of my summer.
Wazzah
.

No comments: