5.16.2010

Cajun Murderer

This was our lovely game of Super Scrabble.
I'm pretty sure you can tell which words are Kim's and Petey's (the smart words), which words are Matt's (the lesser words), and which words were mine (any three letter word).




















And this... this was my crowning achievement.

Spelling cat twice.








After Kim spelled murderer, we joked about spelling "Cajun Murderer." As made obvious by the picture, we did in fact spell it. Whee.







You're probably thinking, "Wow, this is so lame, I can't believe they played Scrabble for fun."
Well...
Yeah. But it was fun and funny, and also, it's SUPER Scrabble. Whoo?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Sarah! Much Jealousy. I can never think of words for this game...

Kelsey said...

boo hoo...

taraya said...

My personal favorite is "gapeth"