4.28.2010

Where in the World is my Willie Nelson?

Last night me, Jenna, Jared, Jeff, and Neal watched School of Rock.
Before we did, we decided to make a Wal-Mart run at midnight and get some ice cream.
Well, I got this delicious Willie Nelson "Peach Cobbler" ice cream, Neal got Stephen Colbert's "Americone Dream," and Jenna got "Cinnamon Buns."

Well, I know that this post is super exciting, but I'm writing this post to tell you to never put your ice cream in a communal/shared freezer.
Because it'll get stolen.
And you can't track people down.
Well, I suppose if I went to every single room in the apartment building and checked all the trashes, I could find out who ate my Willie Nelson.
But I'm not that crazy.

Lesson learned.

I just want my Willie Nelson back. *Sniff*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad day! Peach Cobbler ice cream sounds like heaven...really. I'm very sorry for your loss...