1.30.2012

Ballkicking

Two things:














I finished Bossypants.
Tina Fey is my spirit doppleganger.

And...

I'm going to kill my neighbor. I can't sleep when he's talking because his voice is so low it rattles my brain. Tonight I had the unfortunate thought to take 1.5 Ambiens (that, folks, is a lot) because it'd put me to sleep easier because he wouldn't shut up. Well, my medicine didn't work through his blaring conversation, so now I'm in a state of funkiness. This is due to my excessive dosage coupled with not actually being asleep. I feel half-baked in the brain and am a proud new owner of a massive headache. It's also starting to feel like my arms and hands are doing what they want. This happens; don't worry. The most important thing is that I'm going to kick my neighbor in the 'nads.

4 comments:

A said...

just marry your neighbor... deep voices are hot.

Sarah Jane said...

Ah, except he's not only annoying but an extreme hick. Some people dig that, but alas, I do not.

Jessica Pettersson said...

Is this the same drunk cowboy I met?

Sarah Jane said...

One of them, but I'm not sure which. But it's not "chip cowboy," aka the one you were forced to dance with. Haha.