8.26.2012

ze last week

Well, 'tis the end of summer.
FOR YOU.
Ha.

Since I'm not going back to school for, oh, about two years, summer lives on for me. At least until I leave. Now I'll just go to work and sit next to my secret lover.
If you haven't seen it on the Facebook yet, I'm done with my mission papers (except for some odd dealio with my dental records and how my bishop hasn't gotten them but we'll figure it out tomorrow...) I've got 2-4 weeks until I get my call. You can throw out guesses now, but I was going to do that later.














Also, I got a smartphone. A real smart decision since I could be leaving in the next 2-5 months, right? Now I don't have my terrible programmed-in-the-early-90's excuse for a phone anymore. Besides, now I can HeyTell Kyle because we all know he'll forget his friends from the Ville and never keep in contact with us.

I went shooting this week for the first time ever. It was the first gun I ever shot ever ever shot ever... ever. And it was a shotgun of all things. It was super fun, even if I couldn't aim a shotgun worth beans (the rifle was my favorite). The scariest part was when I was up the mountainside putting up more targets and Leslie got impatient and kept yelling "Cease-fire is ovah!" Now if you don't know Leslie, that is possibly the scariest situation you could be in with her. Because we all know she would've shot me if I had taken another 20 seconds (I booked it down the mountain).

We also had a non-birthday birthday party for Kim and Kyle on Thursday. Kyle refused to admit it was a birthday party, even though there were pinatas. We basically spent all night eating meat and throwing tomahawks. Also, we used the tomahawks to break the pinata in the fashion of a reverse egg toss (meaning we started from far back and moved closer). There was a spear that we attempted to break the pinata with, which was absolutely entertaining to watch and ridiculous to throw.

Friday was girl's night out in which we went clubbing. I'd never been to the place before, but everyone said it was pretty cool, however; earlier that evening there was midget wrestling, which meant that it was all the... erm, beautiful, white trash was there. We had a good time nonetheless.
... no, not that kind of clubbing. Dancing.
.














And yesterday I went to a picnic/talent show that some of my friends put on. I ate so much. Including an entire grilled bloomin' onion, courtesy of Eric.

That was the last week of summer.
FOR YOU (well, most of you).
Ha.

PS, I owe a follow up on the last post. My test results came back and they were all normal, so I'm in the clear. Holla.

No comments: