11.27.2014

*Excited Noises*

Here I am, starting off a grave shift at work on Thanksgiving (don't worry, I wanted to work). I just realized that it's technically been six months to the day that I left the mission field (although I didn't get released until two weeks later because of traveling). I honestly can't believe half a year has gone by. I really, really can't.

When I first came home I ended up becoming depressed for a bit. I don't think I realized it at the time, or at least I wouldn't admit it, but it was harder to deal with than I thought. Coming off a spiritual high and back down to reality isn't something that can be explained, only experienced.

But no matter! As you know, I got a meaningful job that I love with coworkers that I also love to pieces. I finally saved up enough and got a kick ass camera, which, for some reason, is one of my proudest accomplishments. I've lost lots of my mission weight (booyah!). Oh, the list goes on.

I tried to move to Logan in July and everything kind of fell apart. However, when I visited Logan over Halloween I had a really clear feeling that it was time to move back up. I started looking for apartments. I talked to my work office about transferring. And then I met a guy. And all of it started working out so perfectly, so wonderfully. I found an apartment. I got a position up in Logan. And I got the guy. 

MY GOODNESS I LOVE MY LIFE RIGHT NOW.

This is honestly the happiest I've been, which is saying something because I'm usually quite cheerful. And another awesome part? Today is my favorite holiday! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

New & Old.




















Obligatory awesome photo of myself,

Okay, maybe it's not so obligatory...



No comments: