5.12.2015

The Dinner

I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, but I don't like typical LDS weddings. Sorry, I just don't. As I was planning for our wedding, I found it hard to care about things that didn't make sense to me, like wedding cakes, receptions, decorations, and the such. So if we didn't want it, we didn't do it! And that's why I loved my wedding so much. Because it was awesomely simple.

After the ceremony and pictures, we had a lovely dinner at Herm's Inn in Logan. If you've never been there, let me just tell you that it is quaint, simple, and just the right amount of classy. Also, the food is delicious! (Also, the catering manager at Herm's reminded Dustin of the Dean from Community, which was quite the compliment!)

When everyone was done with dinner, Dustin and I had some time to walk around and chat with people. That was probably one of my favorite parts, because I had the time to talk to some of the people I love the most! Then my beautifully amazing Petey started up a round of toasts, of which some made me almost cry.

It was a beautiful day, and I am glad everything went the way it did. Because at the end of the day, I was quite happy.

*Happy sigh*











































Ah, Shane's toast.
















No comments: