5.08.2015

The Temple.

Prepare yourself for an onslaught of wedding photos. I won't even apologize.

Dustin and I got married in the Logan Temple on April 25. After lots of sporadic rainstorms throughout the week, the day was beautiful and overcast. I could not have asked for a better day, in all honesty.

The Sealing was probably the most spiritual thing ever. I've been to sealings before, and every single time I feel the Spirit ridiculously strong. And for it to be my own sealing? Words cannot describe. But it was awesome. So awesome.

Oh, and another thing, Dustin is Scottish on both sides of his family. He wanted to wear his kilt really bad, and it ended up being possibly the greatest thing ever. Also, my mom made my wedding dress, which ended up being pretty special.















Simbaaaaaa




My Grandpa! He's the one who gave
me the nickname Sarah Jane.

















My best friend ever.

My second family.

This is when he came out in his awesome
kilt.
They drove all the way from Omaha, Nebraska!



















 






















Our version of "American Gothic"







No comments: