6.13.2011

Cedar City/70th Wedding Anniversary

Uh, sorry for not posting. I work. Then I sleep. Then I eat. Then I sleep again.
Nothing exciting is exciting enough or blog-worthy except for the weekends. Weekends I usually spend either with Kelsey Barker or possibly watching a movie. Sorry I don't have any hawt boy stories or anything like that, because that's not how I roll. My greatest accomplishment this summer is reading a book. Yes, just one.

This weekend was the first I even got out of Utah County this summer. I went to Cedar City for my Great-Grandma and Grandpa's 70th wedding anniversary and my Great-Grandpa's 90th birthday. Whoa, that's a long time.
This picture of this picture doesn't do it justice, but
I love this photo of my Great Grandparents.
My Great-Grandma is a little older than my grandpa, but they're
both 90!
Oh dear.

My grandpa and my grandma (he remarried last year).
My cousin JD and my niece.
A Root Beer ad.
Our drive up the canyon. The water was brown
and really cool.
We found this dead... animal. 





This is my "dare-to-challenge-me-while-I'm-drinking face."
Every time my uncle Phil takes my camera, I get one of these
photos of him.
Five generations.
Uncle Phil: "Hold still! You're too blurry."

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I like being being mentioned in your blog post. but this weekend I didn't do anything with you because you left me. jerk.