5.31.2011

A pathetic cure to the summer boredom blues*

Bored? Here are some websites to keep you entertained.

Literally unbelievable 
Geez, lighten up a bit...

Failroadtracks
The first video's my favorite.

Cuteness overload
Need a cuteness fix?

Better Book Titles
I don't understand some of them, but they're quite funny. And sometimes true.

"Welcome to Pyongyang"
An intriguing yet eerie photography project of North Korea.

Be gone, kitty!
Cats. Where they do not belong.

Simple ideas that are borderline genius.
So many useful items...
(There are 8 or so pages of these)

And of course, how could I not end with a creepy-as-hell video? Just watch-it's addicting.



To be clear, I don't spend my entire day perusing the internet to find new sites. I get it all from X96's Radio From Hell with Jake of the Web. Go HERE or here for loads more.


*does not actually cure anything. If you have a serious medical condition, including but not limited to depression, contact a qualified physician.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, you just made my life. have you ever been to grouchyrabbit.com?

Sarah Jane said...

No! I will have to check right now! This very moment, to be exact.

Sarah Jane said...

Oh wait, yes I have! Great suggestion, I do love that site. Even though I didn't know the name of it.