11.04.2012

Intro to Nov.



I really don't know why this song is called "Six Weeks," but I know it's been stuck in my head this past week. And oh, what a coincidence! Because my farewell is six weeks from today. I expect everyone to show up with an opulent present.*

I don't have much to say, so I'll dance instead:

CLAP CLAP
STOMP
TWIRL
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT
CLAP

That was probably the worst dance ever.


I'm totally doing No-Shave November. Oh yeah. I've done it before, and I'm doing it again.
But in reality, it's not any different from what I already do. If you know me, you know that I usually only shave every 1.5-2 weeks because I see no point other than to please the masses. (Come on! Who's looking at my legs? And what's the point in the fall/winter? THERE IS NO REASON. Sweater tights for the win!)


Tomorrow is Guy Fawkes day. So go watch V for Vendetta and make yourself and eggy in a basket. Since I first watched it, I've celebrated the 5th of November every year. And if you've never seen the movie, here's an awesome speech from it... in kinetic typography!



*May or may not be joking.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Amen! I'm an ever two weeker too. And even that is sometimes pushing it for too often!