11.18.2012

Last Time in Logan For a While

Before I say anything, please look at these. I think I actually wet myself.

TItled "Future Nobel Peace Prize Winner."



And my favorite...






















I went up to Logan to hang out with friends, some of which I won't be seeing for about 19 months.
Basically what I concluded is that I am extremely blessed to have great friends and roommates since I first moved to Logan.

Tara (aka Taraji). She's a ginger. Bread connoisseur. 


















Melanie. The future Food Network star.


Jared (aka Turtle O'Pheikens). "We're his friends?"

Sara (aka Crawford). "FBI! LOWER YOUR WEAPONS!"


Jenna (aka Jenna Fiesta). See picture below.


Katy (aka Effin' Pennsylvania). Inventor of the word "skitch."

Shelly. The wannabe nudist/Asian.




























(You guys should be thankful I didn't use any other pictures. So many unflattering faces...)

Since Katy's from Pennsylvania and she's going home for Christmas break, I won't see her until I get back. So I've included some very-flattering and not-weird pictures from today.


















It's supposed to be Yoga.





















And my favorite:
It gets creepier the longer you stare...



















If you don't remember, Katy and I are both left-handed insomniacs, we own the same straightener, we're Pirates-lovers and picky eaters (except she's way worse) and soon we'll have Pennsylvania in common.


Watch this. Shelly showed it to me.



4 comments:

Hormell's said...

Thanks for not inviting me to your weirdness OR giving me a roommate blurb. Rude.

taraya said...

That video/song was amazing. And I stared at that first picture for at least a minute before reading the caption and realizing it was me.

I'm glad I get to see you again afore ye go!

Sarah Jane said...

KATE. I knew there was a part of the entry that didn't save! I feel like a JARK (Jenna voice)!

Forgive?

Sarah Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.