7.14.2014

Five Years.

Guess what? It's my blog's

Five Year Anniversary!


Also, it's Bastille day.
Normally I wouldn't mention Bastille day, but with my new found deep love for the band Bastille, I just wanted to share some things that are completely irrelevant to Bastille day:






















Just look at this guy (Dan Smith)!
How can you not love him??
























There are tons more songs, so you should just go to YouTube and watch them all (I recommend Icarus, Bad Blood, Pompeii, and Flaws).


Anyway, back to the anniversary deal. It's funny that I've kept up my blog for five years because it originally started out as an assignment for class. I had to go to a fiddle group and write about my weekly experience on a blog. Then when I didn't need to do that anymore I decided to scrap it and start over. And look at the mess I've made since...

I was looking on my computer for a picture of me since I've gotten home, but I actually don't have any. So, looks like you're gonna have to deal with no more pictures for another day.


Good news!

I got a job! It's at a place in Provo that works with people with disabilities. It's definitely a job field I've never come close to crossing paths with, so it will be interesting working there. I had training today and there was just so much to learn. Good thing I've got another couple days of training.

Also, I'm super tired right now because I couldn't sleep last night. You see, my parent's house doesn't have A/C-- they have a swamp cooler. I love swamp coolers, but ours is only upstairs. Normally living in the basement is nice and cool, but since the weather's been around 90-100 the past couple weeks, it just makes everything hot. At least we don't have humidity-- that's the real killer. Anyway, my room is like a roasting box all the time now.


So, question (pregunta)...

In all my years of blogging, what have been some of your favorite moments?


That is all.

2 comments:

Jessica Grosland said...

So, answer (respuesta)...

I'm not sure I have a favorite moment. But my favorite ASPECT of your blog is probably how aesthetically pleasing it is. Seriously. It's beautiful. And the pictures are definitely part of that, so keep 'em coming!

Genevieve said...

I, too, cannot pinpoint a specific entry or post that I've loved, but your style of writing is so entirely your own and extremely clever. Love it and love you! :) Keep it up! (I wished your entire mission that you could've kept blogging!)