9.14.2009

rain and felines


Today it rained. A lot a lot. I didn't plan for it, so I had to walk all the way home in the pouring rain. So... cold. Like the backpack lines?

So today I joined a club called "Aggie Cats." They help trap, neuter, immunize, and maintain a feeding station for the cats. They neuter the cats so the feral cat population won't get out of control, they immunize them to help prevent the spread of disease, and they provide a source of foods so the cats don't roam around campus and also to give the cats a place to "live." I'm super excited, because 1) I love cats, 2) I love cats, 3) I really love cats, and 4) I love cats.


College. College, college, college.
It's going quite well, actually. Some nights I'm stressed out because of my math homework, but most of the time I find time to do things and still relax. I started my chemistry lab today... it was a little frustrating. My lab group just argued with me over what we were supposed to do. I just read the instructions straight out of the book. And they argued with me. It was super super basic stuff, like measuring, weighing, and taking the temperature of ice water. WAY easy. But because the guys in my lab group decided to argue over everything, we ended about an hour after we should've. An hour. If it keeps happening, I'll maybe ask to switch groups. I hope it'll get better.

I just found out today that I have two midterms on Monday plus a lovely 3-hour chem lab. I don't know what I'm going to do... hopefully pass.

No comments: