9.07.2009

recap

I bet you woke up this morning and said, "I wonder what Sarah did over Labor Day weekend..."
If that was the case (which I highly doubt it was), then I might as well tell you.

Saturday I woke up to Charlotte running around my room. Such a cute little baby...
I sat there and thought about what to do for a while, until I thought, "Hey, I should get a haircut." I was able to get a haircut within half an hour, in which I chopped of a large portion of my hair. Later that night Rebecca, Mark, and I went and saw The Time Traveler's Wife. I really liked it, especially since Rachel McAdams was in it (who is quite a talented actress, I must say).

Sunday I went to church. Yay! Later we had a BBQ with my dad's friends/boss and their families and the Fuhrimans. It was quite fun, even though Scott and Helen said they would be embarrassed by us if we were their kids.

Monday my mum made brunch for me and my friends so we could chill before we headed back off to college. I tagged along with Elizabeth and Dad as they shopped around for a lovely new vehicle for my Elizabeth. I've never been car shopping before (well, not really), so it was quite an experience. Luckily there weren't swarms of pushy car salesmen squawking at us to "Buy this! Buy that! Buy EVERYTHING!" When we got home we celebrated my little bro's birthday- the little lad is a whopping 15 years old. He still acts like he's 12 though. He's getting so old, it's ridiculous. I remember when he was just a little squirt who would take things apart and ruin them. Wait a second... he still does that. Mum bought him a new bike, I bought him a mini carton of Aggie Ice Cream. How loving...

Mary and I left for
USU, making it in an excellent 2 hours. I unloaded all the extra stuff I brought up, and I put up a curtain in hope that it'll block out the light so I can finally sleep soundly at night. One can only hope.

No comments: