9.29.2010

"Resluts"

Thanks for letting me slack, folks.

I have poll results! Or as Kelsey calls them, "resluts."
Speaking of Kelsey... these are the poll resluts from two weeks ago.

"Kelsey Barker is:"
Fat - 88%
Not Fat - 12%

As we can all see, Kelsey should lose some weight.
So Kelsey, Go on the Biggest Loser before you have a heart attack.
_____________________

Also! My favorite poll to date (considering I've only had like... 3) was

"The Best 30 Rock Character?*"

  • Jack Donaghy--------------------- 3 (30%)
  • Liz Lemon-------------------------6 (60%)
  • Kenneth Parcell--------------------8 (80%)
  • Tracy Jordan----------------------1 (10%)
  • Jenna Maroney--------------------2 (20%)
  • Pete Hornburger------------------2 (20%)
  • Wesley----------------------------3 (30%)
  • Frank-----------------------------1 (10%)
  • Lutz-------------------------------1 (10%)
  • Toofer-----------------------------1 (10%)
  • Carol (pilot)-----------------------2 (20%)
  • Someone Else------------------0 (0%-duh)
  • I have never watched 30 Rock :(---1(10%)

Your results are pretty awesome, peoples who voted.
Obviously Kenneth is the most fabulous (he's the guy who I have a picture of in my previous post), and rightly so.
He really is hilarious.


My personal favorites are Liz Lemon, Jack Donaghy, Kenneth, Wesley (I hope he appears in future episodes) and now Carol!
I'm so glad Matt Damon is in the show now, and hopefully he'll stay.
Because he's fabulous.

You should definitely watch 30 Rock.
Love,
Sarah.








*For those wondering, it was a multiple-answer quiz, so the numbers AREN'T all screwy.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

This post made me laugh. I always have loved resluts. I can't believe you remember that...especially considering that I only wrote it on like 10 of our labs. oops.

I. am. fat.

gah! I'm excited for you to come back this weekend. do something with me.