12.15.2010

El Fin Del Semestre

After struggling with on-and-off insomnia (I'm not kidding) the past few weeks, I can finally just sleep whenever I want.
Why?
Because fall semester is officially over!

But last night was stupid. I went to bed at a reasonable 12:15 in order to wake up at 6:15 for my Calc III final. No big deal, right? Except my insomnia once again kicked in and I didn't actually fall asleep until about 3:30-4:00 am.

  >:(
ANGRY FACE.

After cooking myself a large and yummy breakfast, I basically ice-skated my way to the Engineering building to take my Calc III test. My Professor actually showed up on time for the first time this whole semester, and he looked positively excited that he didn't have to teach us anymore.
After my Calc final, I was sick to my stomach. I kept thinking about my O Chem final, and about how I haven't soaked in nearly enough material this whole semester. I tried flipping through my notes, but I was so tense and tired that it didn't help. So I flopped on the couch for 10 minutes before I went to my chem final.
Organic Chemistry is a beast.  But I love it. 
At the 50 minute mark, I had done all I could on the test. I was surprised to see "Time Remaining: 1 hour 10 minutes" on the board. I sat around for another 20 minutes to see if I could do anything else, but the girl next to me kept sniffing up her snot every 2 seconds (not an exaggeration), so I left.
And I felt good.

Now I get to make cookies for Malea, who so lovingly helped me with math this semester.
Now....
CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! WHEEEE!!!

4 comments:

Malea M said...

yay for cookies :)

Kelsey said...

I'll bet a dollar that you looked up the word for semester in a translate engine. Also, I hate you for being done. I have my last final tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. IT WILL BE AWESOME.

Sarah Jane said...

No, Kelsey. Kevin speaks Spanish so I asked him. SO HA! Give me a dollar!

Taylor said...

yay for finals being OVER!