12.03.2010

Ponderings

What is it about my car that says, "hey, just cut me off and try to put an even bigger dent in the hood?"

Why is it that when you put a mom in a minivan, it suddenly becomes a moving death machine?
And why are the most dangerous moms the ones with a visor to match their tracksuit?

Why do you always wear a white shirt when you eat spaghetti?

Why does my phone CONSTANTLY butt dial people ?

Why is Kelsey Barker so fat?

Why do I always think that fat kids with pig noses have a German accent?

Why is it that when you go to Color Me Mine you picture a intricate, fancy piece of pottery that will eventually be worth millions and considered one of the greatest works of art of all time, but what you end up with is a teapot that looks like someone with Parkinson's painted it with a pile of elephant crap? 

Why do chick flicks suck?

Why can't we all have a stash of liquid nitrogen to play with at whim?

Why do I break everything?!

and finally...

Whooooo are you? Who, who? Who, who? Whooooooooooo are you? Who, who? Who, who?

 BONUS: What?

(Screen shot of my computer when I turned it on one day)


5 comments:

Jessica Grosland said...

My computer battery keeps jumping from "96% remaining" to "4% remaining" without warning. Lame.

And why IS Kelsey so fat?

Tairsa said...

These are some of the great mysteries of life. A couple others are

How can I lose my keys with my right hand when I'm holding them in my left hand?

How can I spill something red on myself when I didn't even eat anything red today?

How is it that I can walk into a room four times, looking for the same thing and not remember what that thing is.

Sarah Jane said...

Ah, so true, Tairsa! I would add to this list: why do couples always whisper? WHY?!

And Grosland- I feel so bad for Kelsey. I should just lock her in a room and only give her saltines for a few weeks...

Kelsey said...

I hope I can help you by offering a few insights.

Because it's a FAT, ugly grandma car that has High School Musical stickers on it. Also because you're driving it.

Not all moms in minivans are death machines. Hasty generalization. I think this is your own childhood experience speaking out. hem hem.

People in visors and/or tracksuits are gross.

Because your phone loves me.

Because some people have weight problems, okay? (And Pectus Excavatum). I recently lost 150 pounds. I also used to look like two of my moms put together.

Hoodwinked.

Don't make fun of people with the shakes. Also I am generally disappointed by my artistic creations at color me mine.

I can think of several that don't: Sydney White, She's the Man, Cinderella Story, and Tina Fey. It's not a movie but she's funny. haha.

Because no-one (British spelling) thinks to purchase it.

BECAUSE YOU'RE DUMB (coke keychain, rock keychain, antique chair, to name some of my favorites).

The WHO. You can't ask a question on your blog that you already texted to me and I answered.

Sarah Jane said...

Kelsey, you made me cry.
All those comments made me laugh.
I should've specified about chick flicks though- I love Sandra Bullock ones and I love most of the teenager comedies. Other than that, no.

and I like that song.