12.06.2010

P&P (phones & pies)

ACCIO PHONE!
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
No? 


So this took forever, but I'm finally posting the poll results from the last two polls.
There's not much to say about this, except for that I'm with the 5 who said no, it shouldn't be played before Thanksgiving. I'm pretty sure Thanksgiving is still a major holiday, so it really should get it's own special time. You wouldn't skip your child's birthday because you like your other kid and his birthday better, would you?

Favorite Christmas song: O Holy Night
Least favorite song: That terrible, craptastic Christmas Shoes song. It makes me barf.
Ooh this one was just super exciting!
As you can see, the favorite was most obviously pumpkin pie. I'm so happy, because that's my favorite! Let's be friends and eat my mom's delicious pumpkin pie together.
Also, I really like fresh cherry pies. They're super delicious.
I'm not really going to discuss the others, but I really want to know what the "Another one not listed" category entailed. What pies were your favorites that I didn't list? I MUST KNOW!

4 comments:

Breanna said...

Pecan Pie! :D

Jessica Grosland said...

Pink Lemonade pie. Oooh yeah!

Kim said...

I am so glad that you hate the shoe song too! Everyone glares at me like I have no soul when I say I don't like it.

taraya said...

Love the nerdy HP reference with no explanation of why haha.
also I'm sad I missed your pie poll, but i'd have to go with apple (if it's perfecty made) or cheesecake. which I guess is not on your list. sad.
also I miss your saraH face.
I capitalized the H for you.
bye.