12.20.2010

Ginger beer

My brother has this thing where he always tries new kinds of root beer wherever he goes. I always try it with him, but a while ago I decided to try all the kinds of ginger beer I found.
So, while I was at Allen's today, I found this lovely ginger beer, and my initial face was this:

I then brought it home, where I was super excited to drink it.

A few seconds after the first gulp, an intense burning took place in my throat. I coughed a little and had to swallow a lot. It tasted good, but by golly, there was a lot of ginger in it.
After a moment or two, the initial strong burning dissipates and leaves a slight burning that lingers. Then you look like this:
... and take another sip.

I like this ginger beer, but I'm probably going to stick with Bundaberg next time.

3 comments:

Kelsey said...

real beer.

taraya said...

I have nothing to say about this post. But I am impressed that you have 17 "followers". Maybe you should pull an Oprah and start a new religion.

taraya said...

I also think your congregation could/should consist entirely of gingers. I may have told you that already. That is all.