5.09.2011

start of summer

Me: "Hey, how are you?"
You: ----------
Me: "Great, just great. Sorry I haven't talked to you in a while, I was busy with finals and crap."
You: ---------
Me: "Yeah, I live back at home now, along with my sister, my brother-in-law, my niece, my older sister's fiancée and his kids every other weekend."
You: ---------
Me: "Oh no, it's actually not that bad, except I don't have a bedroom anymore, so I sleep in the garage room. It's actually quite nice, because it's like my own apartment, minus a kitchen and you know, a bathroom. So what are you up to this summer?"
You: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me:  "Really? That sounds awesome Why'd you pick to go to [insert foreign country]?"
You: ---------
Me: "Fun, fun."
You: ---------
Me: "Oh, I've got nothing planned myself, except a birthday party and a few trips to Logan. And hopefully a near-death experience in the Provo River."
You: ---------
Me: "Of course I'm seeing Harry Potter at midnight! Do you think I'm crazy? I haven't figured out my costume yet, though. You should go as [insert character]. I'm also going to see the new Pirates movie, because I love Pirates so much."
You: ---
Me: "The first one's my favorite."
You: ---------
Me: "So what have you done the first few days of summer?"
You: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: "You built an entire orphanage already?! That's really... productive. And to think I've done nothing but watch over 35 episodes of 3rd Rock from the Sun since Sunday morning and build a toothbrush holder."
You: ---------
Me: "You try finding a toothbrush holder that has 12 slots."
You: ---
Me: "Well it's been nice talking, but I have to get to my Doctor's appointment now, so I've gotta go."
You: ---------
Me: "Insomnia. See ya later, and have fun this summer!"



Well now that you've had a glimpse of my summer, and I of yours, I will now leave you with pictures of cat cards I found at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

















I better get a crapload of cat cards at my wedding.

5 comments:

Kelsey said...

Dear Sarah,

I think I about peed my pants. I love all of those cards. That is all.

Love,

Kelsey

Anonymous said...

Cats... should wear hoodies more often. :D

Jessica Grosland said...

I am glad you are done with school. Summer is awesome.

Beth, Erin, Aubrey, and I are going to Harry Potter at midnight too! We all have our own Hogwarts robes and stuff. Hopefully we'll see you there.

Have fun living at home with a million people. I'm in an apartment in Provo which is very empty at the moment. That can happen when you're the only roommate who's unemployed.

Anonymous said...

thank you. that was amazing! haha.

Arlene said...

Whoa! That's a ton of people in that house! :) You're so crazy.