8.02.2011

The Hunger Games

In the past day, I've read these two books:



And I must say, I'm quite impressed and freaked out. [Freaked out by the whole dystopian government control and the barbarianism of the futuristic gladiatorial games (big words, big words).] But now I am anxiously waiting to read the last book. If I were you, I'd read them.

Also, you must understand that me reading a book is an accomplishment. Before yesterday, I've only read two books this summer: Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz and the last Harry Potter book again. 
So yes, I read a book.
Two, actually.
Go me.

Also, now that I'm in a state of Hunger Games fever, I image searched it and came across this lovely gem:




No, he's not in the movie. It's just a fan-made poster.
I wish.

1 comment:

Jessica Grosland said...

I really loved the Hunger Games books. Good pace, interesting story, a couple really cool characters.

That last book . . . .

Yes. You should read it. Then we should have a talk about it. (If you don't have access to a copy, I've got one at my parents' house.)