8.29.2011

teaser trailer/school

The Hunger Games teaser trailer. I am quite excited, really.
Come faster, 2012.



Get More: 2011 VMA, Music
(or click here)

Also, school started today. My Institute teacher was trying to make us guess what he buys couples for weddings ("It's practical and they never ask for it!"). Most of us said toilet paper, in which he responded dramatically, "That's hardly romantic!" I thought it was funny. The answer was a hammer.
I am super excited for photography, because it's B&W film and we get to develop everything ourselves in the darkroom. I've never had the chance to be in a darkroom, so it'll be great.

My apartment is awesome. I thought you should know. I have my own room and my own bathroom, so I can go to bed whenever I want (which is usually past 2:00-3:00...). Jenna and I formed a movie bucket list for the school year. Man, we're going to waste so much time! *excited giggle*

Yes. Enjoy that teaser trailer. I read somewhere that an actual trailer is supposed to come out November-ish, so let's just keep waiting.

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Senior year of highschool, me and Sydney Roberts made a movie bucket list and we had a movie night almost every friday. It was the bomb! Sounds like so much fun!