9.02.2012

Let's wait 10 days.

"Hellooooo..."















There seems to be a pattern of me blogging on Sundays. Probably because it's the only day that something happens to me. Luckily I have super entertaining coworkers (mainly my secret lover) who watch the same TV shows I do to keep me entertained throughout the week.
  • Main reason for blogging: My papes are in.
    I get my call Wednesday, September 12*
    Oh baby, oh baby. 
No doubt you'll hear more about this next week.
*Most likely. They usually come within 10 days. 
  • Minor blogging point #1: I am not in school. It is peculiar. I just think about how those of you in school are moving forward in your lives and I'm not moving forward the same way. I'll get there... eventually. Oh, and believe me, any tidbits about your day at school or anything at all is fun to hear. I sound so pathetic.
  • Minor blogging point #2: You guys know me. You know how I am with boys (or should I say: without boys. Zing!). To put it shortly and without any expectations, a guy came home this week. I have not seen him yet. That is all.
  • Minor blogging point #3: I like odd numbers. 

Fun fact: Did you know that "Called to Serve" has always been one of my favorite songs?


Called to Serve

Called to serve Him, heav'nly King of glory,
Chosen e'er to witness for his name,
Far and wide we tell the Father's story,
Far and wide his love proclaim.

[Chorus]
Onward, ever onward, as we glory in his name;
Onward, ever onward, as we glory in his name;
Forward, pressing forward, as a triumph song we sing.
God our strength will be; press forward ever,
Called to serve our King.

Called to know the richness of his blessing-
Sons and daughters, children of a King-
Glad of heart, his holy name confessing,
Praises unto him we bring.

3 comments:

KaitlynMarie said...

This is in response to minor blogging point number two: um whattt?

Hormell's said...

AHHH! yay for missionaries! P.S. They told me 10-14 days and I had to wait 5 weeks... just sayin.

Sarah Jane said...

I better not wait five weeks or... or else.