10.10.2012

Wednesdean

Just so you guys don't think I'm some sort of depressed, nervous wreck, I'm here to let you know that this week's been a good week. Such a contrast from last week, for which I am grateful.

I've been buying Halloween stuff lately. I have three different costumes I'm throwing around, two of which involve bald caps. And with all this bald cap stuff (and after talking about Community for 40 minutes with Liz W.), I couldn't help but post this:

    

If you're curious, these are my costume options:

the Greendale Human Being, Community.
I already bought a morphsuit.



















Walter White (right), from Breaking Bad.














Dean Pelton (sans costume), Community
But if I do that, then I need a doppeldeaner/deanochang-er to go with me.

I couldn't find a picture of the doppeldeaner, but here's
Jeff Winger as the Dean...
I was going to show you pictures from my trip to Pumpkinland today, but my computer is being so slllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

No comments: