7.23.2010

Update 4: Fiji

Dear [insert name here],

I know I just got to Fiji today, but apparently the internet on the island we're going to tomorrow is insanely expensive so...

Hello! I would like to say hello from the warm, tropical island of Fiji. I have never been swimming on the beach before, so I think Fiji is a good start, right? I am sad to leave New Zealand after making such a connection with the people, the land and the culture. I would love to fly back and stay another month in New Zealand, or maybe just a full year or lifetime. I love it so much in Aotearoa, and now I'm just rambling.

But now I'm in Fiji for a short amount of time, and I know it'll be fun as well. I'd like to make a shout out to all the friends I haven't seen in forever, because the only thing I don't like about this trip is the clique-iness and the talking crap from a bunch of bratty girls. I miss my friends. Waaah.

I also miss my cat. Even though he's stupid.

Also, I would say I miss my family, but I'll be fine another week without them :)

Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Arlene said...

You crack me up. I'm going to have to go along with Carl on his trip down that way. Maybe you can come as my personal tour guide!