1.25.2011

My Psyche, pt. 2: THE MONSTER

In order to get the full effect of this post, you should probably enlarge the picture and look at each of the descriptions. I had to photoshop the words on because my handwriting was kinda small and hard to read.

That weird shark/whale/kraken/falcon creature you see is just another thing my subconscious thought up. I had a three-part dream, in which the monster appeared in the third part. 


"I was a captive of an evil people, by arms and legs bound and my entire body strapped upright to a board. Hundreds of the horrible people were surrounding a swimming pool/beach/lake-like area and cheering. I was slowly being rolled to the edge of the water on a dolly, along with a dozen other people. They dumped a few of the other captives into the pool by cutting the ropes binding them to the board and letting them slip down into the water. They splashed and became desperate for air, attempting to free themselves and swim away. But one by one, they would disappear and never resurface. As I was wheeled closer to the pool, I saw a black, whale-like creature stealthily darting through the water, ripping each person apart and eating them. I began to panic as the arena of people cheered for the next batch to be killed. I was rolled up to the water's edge and dumped in, along with five other people around the pool's perimeter. I furiously struggled to get my bonds loose, and when I finally did, I began to swim for a small island in the middle of the lake/pool. As I watched in horror as the others got gobbled up by giant monster, I noticed that it didn't have any eyes. I made it to the island and hastily buried myself in the sand to cover up my scent. I held my breath as the creature dragged the front half of its giant body onto the small island, inhaling deeply, attempting to find its prey. It eventually retreated back into the water, looking for its missing snack."

I can't really logically explain what happened after that, but I did survive, and with the help of a few others, I killed the beastly amphibious monster.


The End.


Sorry it was such an abrupt ending. I just mainly posted the blog for the sole purpose to show you my excellent drawing.

No comments: