1.06.2011

Literally out with the old.

You know that new year saying "out with the old and in with the new?" Well I seem to have taken it literally this year by doing this:

 Yes. I replaced my tattered, 4-years-old-and-no-longer-black-but-kinda-green high tops with Incubus songs written on them and replaced them with new low top chucks.  
 Boy, does it feel good not to have snow/water/everything get in through the gaping hole between the soles and the shoe. 
Yes, these are real. No knock off Converse for me.

BONUS:
I don't really wear heels, but I went into JC Penny and saw some wonderful, sparkly, Lady Gaga-like heels that I immediately started to covet. I bought them the next day. Out with the old, boring heels. In with the awesome ones.

Mmm.



BONUS BONUS:
Please use literally correctly.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Ow ow Sarah! Love the shoes. I could never pull off those heels, but you can for sure. :) And I love your old high tops. That's so rad. :)

Arlene said...

I don't remember ever seeing you in heels! You're so stylin'!

E said...

:D Love the blog, Sarah. You definitely should do the art/photog major, you'd be great!