4.13.2011

Humans vs Zombies

1 original secret zombie.
20 original zombies.
800 humans.
7 days.
Only 14 humans survived.
And once again, I forgot to sign up.


An accurate description



















But that's okay, I got to sit out and watch the game play out. I liked to convince myself that I was actually an immune human, helping out the weaker humans.
The game starts out with a small group of zombies that tag humans in order to eat and stay alive. When a human is tagged, they turn into a zombie and continue the cycle. A human's only defense is to shoot a zombie with a Nerf gun and stun them until the next quarter hour rolls by. It's really fun to watch it all play out, because people become really paranoid and take all the long ways to classes.


Daytime mission on the Quad


I love this picture. A group of humans were being followed
by a group of stunned zombies who were about to respawn
in less than one minute. This picture is right at the moment
that the zombies respawned and started chasing them. 

Buildings are safe





This video is the death of a human. At one point he yells, "I'm out of ammo!"

And now, enjoy some random pictures of food! I would have a picture of Rice Creme (Norwegian), but I ate it before I got a picture of it...

Bread pudding with whiskey sauce










A breakfast I made last week. Mmm.









Overly crispy bacon. I left it in the
oven to keep warm, but the
oven temperature was too high
and it burned the bacon.

2 comments:

taraya said...

ahhhh i love the humans vs zombies thing. so hilarious and weird. hah!
I loved especially the grim video of the human death. very satisfying to my depraved, at-home-instead-of-at-college eyes.
also what is all this food? why didn't you ever cook while i was around? is it cause you knew i'd eat it all and not leave any for you? sneaky sarah...

Sarah Jane said...

I would've gotten a kick out of life if you played that game. No one ever attacks the red heads... they're just so resilient.
Also, I didn't cook because we didn't have a stove. I think this is an acceptable excuse. Also, you WOULD eat everything, Taraji.