5.19.2014

The End.

"And I, [Sister Singleton], saw that I must soon go down to my grave; ... And I make an end of my writing upon these plates, which writing has been small; and to the reader I bid farewell, hoping that many of my brethren may read my words. Brethren, adieu." (Jacob 7:27)

Although the end of my mission is very bittersweet, I am so grateful for this life-changing opportunity. I testify that Jesus Christ lives, that He is the head of this Church, and that he is our Savior. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us and know us personally. Miracles are real, and we can expect them every day. I know that the Book of Mormon has helped to bring me to a knowledge of this truth. I know that god has called a prophet, Thomas S. Monson and that he leads this church through revelation from God.

"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God."  (Moroni 10:32)

In the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

See you on the other side.

Deepest love,
Sister Sarah Singleton

No comments: