11.01.2010

Good Riddance, October.

I regret not signing up for USU's Zombies vs Humans. It started this morning with one lone Zombie, and as we speak, more and more humans are getting turned into flesh-eating monsters (not really, but you get the picture). The humans defend themselves with Nerf guns. The Zombies swarm in groups. By the end of the week, it will be intense.
WHY DIDN'T I SIGN UP?!

Also, leggings are never ever a suitable substitution for pants. Even if they are trying to imitate jeans. Nope. Never. Blegh. I will vomit on your fake pants if you try to justify your stupid, stretchy spandex as pants to me. Please stop this madness.

My roommates and I should have a "pie of the week" for November. I already made the world's best pumpkin pie, so is there any suggestions?

Once again, I hate math more than anything in the world. Not only does it make my blood start to boil, it gives me a headache and ruins my day. On top of the whole blood boiling thing. So yes... math = the devil's minion x ∞.

Every Halloween season I rediscover my love of Haunted Houses and freaky things. I really enjoy creepy, thrilling movies.

Anyways,
I'll get to the point... one day when I'm rich and I have a few hundred cats, I will create the world's best haunted house. I won't divulge my secrets now, but it will kick ace. And my life will be fulfilled from scaring the crap out of millions (that's how awesome it will be) of moody teenagers. If you can correctly identify all my cats' names, then I'll give you free tickets.

Last but not least:
I love November! Mostly because it's one step closer to the end of the semester, and one step closer to me becoming sane again. After miserably failing my math and chemistry tests, I think I'll be up for a variety of classes next semester. I also love November because it contains two holidays: Thanksgiving and Black Friday.
Yes. I love both.

Thanksgiving is warm, full of food and relaxing and Black Friday is freezing, full of angst and competitive. What a fantastic contrast! 30 Rock and Modern Family seasons better be on sale this year....

Good riddance, October. I didn't like you anyway.

ps, I don't mean to lessen Veterans' Day in any way. I fully support the troops fighting and all the Veterans that have fought for our country.

11 comments:

Arlene said...

I think...you need a lil' trip to my house. Get away from those awful classes. Swim. Go out on the boat.

I vote for key lime pie.

Kelsey said...

let's go black friday shopping together, please? please? please? no, seriously. I need socks. and jeans. and 30/modern family. and other important things.

also, I agree on the pie of the week thing. make me pie.

spunky, skanky, stinky, skunky, smoky.

(at least that's what they should be named)

GIVE ME FREE TICKETS and maybe I'll let my hundreds of cats play with your hundreds of cats.

Kelsey said...

WAIT! I like October!

Sarah Jane said...

Kelsey, I'm not a fan of October. Because that's when you first start feeling winter looming in on you. Which is the worst.

Haymondator- I would love to go to Texas! Warmth! Swimming! and you!
Mmm, key lime does sound delicious. It also sounds hard to make...

Kelsey said...

I love winter.

Sarah Jane said...

I hate it.

A said...

I signed up for HvZ but didn't go to the meeting Sunday night... I too am full of regret. I like to watch people take it really seriously and then I laugh at them.
:)
Also though, I have been offering myself up as a watchout/human shield for the poor humans. I don't think I'm supposed to, but I do anyways.

Sarah Jane said...

Ah, i totally would've taken your spot! I meant to sign up, but I went to the Haunted Labs and got back at 12:11- only 12 minutes past the deadline. I was upset.
I follow the game closely though, because two of my roommates are playing. They are still humans!

taraya said...

Oo! Oo! Is Melanie one of the humans??

Sarah Jane said...

Mel and I aren't playing, actually. It's Sara and Shelly that are playing. Mel would be dead though if she were playing.

taraya said...

Poor Melly mel. she would zombify instantly. There's no hope for her in a zombie apocalypse. If we are with her when it happens, well....sometimes sacrifices must be made for the good of the group.