11.12.2010

Sunrise... Sunset. Nope, just a sunset.

Sunset in Fiji is a gorgeous sight. Actually, I think that any sunset by the ocean would be fantastic.

Sunset (n.) the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon; an atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun.
Why do I have this random picture?
Well, one of the nights for dinner there was a Mongolian Grill-type dinner they served  us, and I took this picture while we waited impatiently for them to start. But do you see those rolls all wrapped up, perfectly warm and perfectly crisp on the outside? Well those rolls are sent from heaven. Soooooo good.


The dock at night. Eerie, yet cool.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the pictures! They make me tremendously more jealous than I already was.

Sarah Jane said...

Ah why thank you, Kim!