11.18.2010

Just don't read this.

I have the insatiable urge to blog right now.
Unfortunately I have nothing much to say.

 
I just ate a Snickers and thought of that. 

So... uh... I'm excited for next semester. I know everyone says that, but I really am. Mostly because I won't have math!
You know what, that deserves more than one exclamation point. 

I won't have math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm mostly excited because I have a Zumba class with my roommate Sara, so we'll be able to be fit and sweaty together. Or we'll just use it as an excuse to eat more. We'll probably end up getting fat from the class with that last reasoning, actually.

The air in Logan today smells like burning rubber. I got out of my car after class and was worried because it smelled funny. I sniffed around my car and realized it was not in fact my vehicle that was causing the weird odor.

I'm so stoked for Thanksgiving- mostly because I look forward to gorging myself on turkey, corn, potatoes, stuffing, cornbread, and mostly pie.
Oh my gosh, if I never got fat, I'd eat pie all day. Mostly pumpkin pie.

{A word to the wise: don't go to the Cherry Creek spinny-park after Thanksgiving dinner. It is NOT a good idea.}

I am sad that I am not seeing Harry Potter at midnight tonight. My roommates and I felt responsible and decided that since most of us have tests on Friday, we weren't going to go. That and I was too lazy to click "refresh" on the theater's page when it said there was an error in purchasing tickets...

Have you ever heard the song "Like a G6?" It's #9 on iTunes right now, but it was #1 for a while. WHY?!
The song is stupid. Not to mention it gets stuck in your head like mad. And the lyrics... they don't make sense. Some words I'm sure aren't even real.

"Poppin bottles in the ice (frozen DHMO), like a blizzard (ice storm)
When we drink we do it right, gettin slizzard (<---?)
Sippin sizzurp (<----?) in my ride, like Three 6 (a rapper)
Now I’m feelin so fly (cool) like a G6 (airplane)"

Okay, so I googled slizzard, and basically it either means 1) a slutty lizard or 2) drunk. I'm pretty sure that's not proper English.
Sizzurp? Apparently it's a drink made of promethazine and codeine syrup, sprite and a jolly rancher. Promethazine codeine is the antihistamine syrup and narcotic cough suppressant in cough medicine. I know you don't care, but just look at those lyrics. Stupid. I bet a class of flu-ridden kindergartners would come up with more meaningful and more sensible lyrics.

I'm sorry this blog sucks. Just send me some money and I'll stop.
I accept credit cards, cash, and cats.



9 comments:

Jessica Grosland said...

I'll send you my sister's cat, Max. He's my in-house enemy. My sister thought it would be really funny to train him to attack people. So she did. It's not funny.

...okay, maybe it's a little funny.

Jessica Grosland said...

Also, the magic Snickers mouth reminds me of Ron Weasley barfing up slugs in Chamber of Secrets. Not particularly appetizing, but very memorable.

Malea M said...

...I wish you weren't abandoning me in math and physics...

And I do care about codeine... in a completely non-addicted way.

Genevieve said...

kay, I had no idea you had a blog! Just another awesome side to Sarah! (ps--you're hysterical!)

Taylor said...

Hahahaha, I've been to Holland... and that's pretty much the worst/most hilarious commercial ever. Nice job.

And you make me laugh, always. Thanks. :)

And I agree with you about the flu-ridden kindergartners...

We should hang out. For real.

Arlene said...

Best nothing to blog about post ever. :)

Anonymous said...

Lol. I work at Zubs so for a long time we decided that song was "Like a cheesesticks."

Makes more sense. XD

And pie. Yes. 100%.

A said...

I'm so mad! i've missed all these awesome posts because your blog is one of many that doesn't update on my dash!
ALECIA ANGRYYYYY!!!

Oh, and I'm in Zumba too. *fistpump*

Sarah Jane said...

You're in Zumba?! Which day, which day? Monday/Wednesday???