11.15.2010

Southpaw Downsides

This was my experience in chemistry today.

I'm left-handed. Which means that I usually have to shift a little when a right-handed person sits to my left. But usually when we accidentally bump writing arms, we both adjust so as to not continue the unwanted physical contact.

I think the kid today either had no nerves in his arms (which would mean he couldn't feel his arm repeatedly brushing against my arm, and then I would forgive him), or he thought that maybe I really like squishing myself more and more into the right side of my desk all while being touched by a stranger. I highly doubt it was the former situation.

Stupid boy. I hope your iTouch bursts into flames and sets your notes on fire, causing you to fail Organic Chemistry. Then maybe you would give some space to the lefty who you sat next to that one day and not cause her great mental distress.

The best part? He had three empty seats to his left.

ps. Yes, I drew that picture. Don't mock me... I can't draw.

3 comments:

Tairsa said...

Flirting *cough cough* DUH *cough cough*!!!

Kelsey said...

I can really, really tell that you drew that. probably because you both look like Pringles people.

Milly Monka.

don't forget to have a sleepover at my apartment. Anke wants to look at your hands.

taraya said...

I love your cartoon-self expression.

I also love that the word verification word I just had to type in is "fectic".